Is the “When Syndrome” hurting your online marketing results?
- When I get more traffic to my website, I’ll make it more user-friendly.
- When I see more sales, I’ll learn more about search engine optimization.
- When I have more time, energy, contacts, people on my list, money, etc., I’ll work on building my brand.
Every business owner sometimes has When Syndrome. We think there’s some magical future date or event that will automatically turn our business into a thriving success and us into an experienced and wise business owner.
It doesn’t happen like that. But even if it did, I have a big question for you.
Why Wait for Online Marketing Results?
Great online marketing results are life changing. They mean you have a list of loyal, life-long, referring customers, and they signal the end of stressing about landing the next sale.
You may not become an overnight business wizard, but you can be better overnight.
If you aren’t sure where to start, or you feel overwhelmed at the thought of how much needs to happen before you’re where you want to be, read “How to Create Your Brand” and work through the five points listed there.
There might be tons more that you think you have to do before experiencing great online marketing results, but you don’t have to do it all today. You can get there one step at a time.
The Surefire 3
There are lots of small details, but achieving consistently good online marketing results comes from the following three actions:
- Create your brand so people know who you are and why you’re different
- Have an effective web presence so you can connect with your ideal clients
- Deliver quality content, products, and services to gain and keep clients
If you want to do something, kick the When Syndrome to the curb and do it.
If you’d like faster results, help from a team of experts, and great online marketing results, click and apply for a free online marketing assessment –> What can Musial Marketing do for me?